Rotek Racing Audi TT RS Wins USAF 25 Hours of Thunderhill
No. 60 A+ Racing 2 Mazda Miata
The National Auto Sport Association (NASA) was formed in 1991 with the premise of delivering high-quality motorsports events to enthusiasts at major racing venues throughout the nation. NASA has created programs that allow owners of both racecars and high-performance street-driven vehicles to enjoy the full performance capabilities of their cars in a controlled professionally managed environment. NASA offers many different programs that will allow you to enjoy motorsports on a number of different levels, including our High Performance Driving Events (HPDE), Rally Sport, Time Trial, NASA-X and Competition Racing programs.
NASA members are entitled to enter and participate in any NASA event across the country, and membership includes an array of benefits, including vendor discounts and a subscription to the organizations online newsletter the NASA Speed News. Members will also receive a colorful membership hard card that will identify them as part of the organization and a welcome packet that includes more information on the many benefits and programs available to NASA members. While participating at events, all NASA members are covered by an extensive insurance policy, which includes General Liability, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, and Excess Medical coverage. Best of all, membership is only $45. Refer to www.nasaproracing.com for member information.
NASA Thanks Our Partners
NASA would like to thank its National sponsors for their continued support: Toyo Tires, Royal Purple, Hawk Performance, OG Racing, Ford Racing School, and GoPro. We also want to thank MAZDASPEED, Honda Performance Development (HPD), Nissan, and Ford Motor Company for supporting our members. We greatly appreciate those companies that offer our racers contingency support, including Toyo Tires, AST Suspension, BFGoodrich, Ford Racing, Goodyear, Hawk Performance, Honda Performance Development (HPD), Hoosier Racing Tire, MAZDASPEED, Nissan, Sampson Racing Communications and Yokohama. NASA competitors can also get discounts from Fuel Safe, Vehiport, APR Performance, the Ford Racing School, Avis, Cruise America, Eibach Springs, Exedy, Fastbrakes, Konig, The Mid-Ohio School, Hobie Polarized, Konig, Molecule, Motel 6, OG Racing, Torco, TPIS, Porterfield, Joegblood Wheels, Yavay, and Monster Clutch.
NASA at a Glance
* NASA was founded in 1991 on the premise of providing motorsport competition programs that allow owners of both racecars and high-performance street-driven vehicles to enjoy the full-performance capabilities of their cars in a safe and controlled environment.
* NASA has over 14,000 members in 16 regions.
* Key events include the NASA Championships and the NASA 25 Hours of Thunderhill, Dec. 6-7, 2014. NASA Eastern States Championship at Road Atlanta on Aug. 29 - 31, 2014 and the NASA Western States Championship at Sonoma Raceway on Nov. 7 - 9, 2014.
* NASA runs over 150 events each year encompassing over 250 races, including the association's Rally Sport and Time-Trial program.
* Manufacturer partners include Honda Performance Development (HPD), Nissan, Ford Racing, and MAZDASPEED.
* NASA Management: Jerry Kunzman, Executive Director; Ryan Flaherty, National Chairman; Dave Royce, Chief Divisional Director; Jeremy Croiset, Director of Sponsorship; Dave Ho, Business Operations Manager, Will Faules, National Event Manager.
Facebook: National Auto Sport Association
Facebook National Auto Sport Association
Mazda Diesel armada, Davidson Eagle, Audi TT RS, Endurance Radio
NAPA VALLEY, Calif. (Dec. 4, 2013) -The 2013 United States Air Force (USAF) 25 Hours of Thunderhill race will feature a great cross-section of cars including the MAZDASPEED Diesels, Audi TT RS as well as the Davidson Racing Eagle. Sixty-three cars are scheduled to take the green flag for 25 hours of racing on Sat., Dec. 7 at 11 a.m.
WOODINVILLE, Washington (November 25, 2013)--Lowe Group Racing (LGR) announced today it's entry into the 2013 NASA 25 Hours of Thunderhill, the longest endurance road race in North America, to be held December 7-8, 2013, at Thunderhill Raceway Park near Willows, California.
FRISBY PERFORMANCE TIRE/PIRELLI TIRE PROUDLY ANNOUNCES THEIR SUPPORT FOR 2013 NASA 25 HOUR OF THUNDERHILL
Lynam Racing, Dai the drifter and Achilles ready for 25
NAPA VALLEY, Calif. (Nov. 26, 2013) - The 2013 United States Air Force (USAF) 25 Hours of Thunderhill race is looking to be one of the most exciting and competitive races in its ten year history with strong competition featuring racing personalities from around the world. A current entry of 63 cars are ready to take the green flag on Dec. 7-8 at Thunderhill Raceway in Willows, Calif.
Lynam Racing to field the No. 66 Coldcock Whiskey Silverado in the 2013 USAF 25 Hours of Thunderhill
NASA is pleased to announce that Royal Purple, the Official Motor Oil of NASA, will provide a fantastic contingency-support program at the 2013 NASA 25 Hours of Thunderhill presented by the USAF
CYPRESS, CA - Toyo Tires® returns to the 25-Hours of Thunderhill™ on December 6th-8th to once again offer VIP treatment for racers competing exclusively on the Toyo® Proxes® line of tires. The 25-Hours of Thunderhill is held annually at Thunderhill Raceway Park, located near the town of Willlows in Northern California. The event is considered the longest endurance road race in North America and attracts hundreds of National Auto Sport Association (NASA) road racing competitors.
Please visit our news archive for our complete news coverage.
- 2013: Post Event | Pre-Event Information
- 2012: Post Event | Pre-Event Information
- 2011: Post Event | Pre-Event Information
- 2010: Post Event | Pre-Event Information
- 2009: Post Event | Pre-Event Information
- 2008: Post Event | Pre-Event Information
- 2007: Post Event | Pre-Event Information
- 2006: Event Information — Post Event
- 2005: Event Inform ation — Post E vent
- 2004: Ev ent Information — Post Event
- 2003: Eve nt Information — Post Event
- 2002: Event Info rmation — Post Event